Providing multi-currency, multi-jurisdictional accounts for customers of Financial Institutions
Banking Circle Virtual IBAN gives financial institutions a crucial competitive edge to enhance their service proposition, by providing them with access to international business bank accounts.
Through Banking Circle, FinTechs and other financial institutions can issue multi-currency IBAN accounts for customers in their own name and in multiple jurisdictions, increasing the ease, speed, and clarity of payments.
Virtual IBANs can be created quickly and in bulk to allow easy allocation to underlying customers. The same IBAN number can have up to 24 currencies linked, allowing local settlement and payment capability, such as FPS and SEPA.
Full reconciliation reporting is available on the Banking Circle Web or REST API, which also enables FX and payment capability. Any forex requirements can also be facilitated within the Virtual IBAN set up through our portfolio of FX solutions.
Key benefits of Virtual IBAN accounts include:
- Fast account set up
- Available in 24 currencies
- Improved payments acceptance, settlement times and reconciliation because payments are made in the name of your underlying client
- Reduced AML and KYC risk as a result of end to end transparency and clear segregation of funds
- Local clearing capability plus cross border payments through the SWIFT network
- Same day settlement for SEPA payments
- Ability to leverage the Banking Circle network to make and receive payments instantly
- Payments and FX API connectivity
- Access to an award-winning FX platform via web, tablet and mobile
Virtual IBAN is available as a Collection or a full Transaction Solution:
|Collection Solution||Transaction Solution|
|Single payments in||*||*|
|Single payments out||*|
|Bulk payments out||*||*|
|Bulk generation of Virtual IBANs||*|
|Accounts are in the name of each unique customer of the Master account holder||*|
|Enables FX and Payments businesses to|
offer their customers a full transactional service