There has been much enthusiasm for what Artificial Intelligence (AI) can do in the AML space. The conversation has often centred on the most common benefits of using AI and the need for correct implementation but little has been shared from a data science perspective around what AI really has the potential to do – and the practicality of where to begin and what will be needed to achieve success.
This session will explore:
- With AI now an essential in the AML toolbox, what makes it so useful?
- What do teams need to get started?
- How can organisations, such as big banks, address the data conundrum?
- With the technology in place, what is the impact for the AML function and the wider organisation?
- What does the future look like?