Access low cost, fast cross-border payments in 25 currencies through our network of correspondent banking partners via the SWIFT network.
Cross-border payments, also known as SWIFT payments or wire transfers, are international transfers settled between banks that have a correspondent banking relationship.
Unlike conventional business to business cross-border payments that incur high bank charges and can take days to arrive, Banks and Payments businesses utilising Banking Circle’s financial infrastructure can access fast, low cost international B2B payments with simple reconciliation and full transparency.
Banking Circle’s cross-border payment solutions are trusted by more than 200 regulated clients, including Stripe, Paysafe, PPRO and Nuvei.
Available Currencies: 25
Key benefits of Cross-Border Payments:
- No limit to transaction value
- Flexible access – via our API, the Client Portal or SWIFT
- Low transaction costs and fees for both payer and payee
- Eliminate operational errors and admin costs through virtually error-free payments
- 80% of our global cross-border flow is on our own rails