The Banking Circle Real-time FX trading platform enables our clients to manage their treasury functions end to end with the use of their Virtual or Physical currency accounts.
Real-time FX displays clear currency pair pricing with transparent pre-agreed margins to set up trades, orders and rate alerts.
Real-time FX access through the Banking Circle:
- Real-time execution
- Risk management to show profit/losses
- Access via desktop, tablet or mobile
- Comprehensive post-trade reporting
Real-time FX is an intuitive trading platform that is fast and easy to navigate and can be accessed from any device – desktop, tablet or mobile. Orders can be placed directly in your trade ticket from a mobile or tablet and push notifications and alerts mean you can react to market movements instantly.
With Real-time FX your trades have optimal accuracy and low slippage. In normal market conditions, prices marked in green in the Real-time FX platform reflect firm pricing with no re-quotes.
Monitor your live exposure through Real- time FX with sophisticated risk management tools that provide an overview of trading potential by displaying margin utilisation, profits/losses and more – all in real-time.
Enhancing the proposition
- Compete directly with the banks – offer cross border payments and FX conversion to your clients
- Compliant payment model with full transparency of remitter (the client) & beneficiary
- Ease of use – the integrated trading platform enables trade at the broker’s convenience with direct settlement into the client accounts
- Ease of reconciliation – physically separate IBANs mean reconciliation is taken care of with the beneficiary also seeing the client’s name when receiving funds
- Improved margins – low payment transaction fees & liquidity pricing mean a broker’s cost base can be reduced significantly
- Added value – providing the opportunity to create an additional revenue stream by extending your value chain
With Banking Circle Real-time FX, Banking Circle provides you and your clients with significant costs savings.