The Banking Circle FX API (Application Programme Interface) allows members to automate their FX liquidity management and improve their online offering. Trading via the API streamlines their internal and external execution processes, reducing risk.
Banking Circle FX API is based on representational state transfer (REST) technology, which is more cost-effective and easier to integrate than the solutions used by traditional providers.
FX API capabilities:
- Back to back trading
- Trades, orders and rate alerts
- Historical trade data
- Currency Charting
- Market data
- Collateral management
Banking Circle Web FX
As part of the Banking Circle Web platform, Banking Circle Web FX has the ability to convert across 24 currencies available. Members can use Banking Circle Web to move funds from one currency to another, at a competitive pre-agreed margin. The platform allows members to easily convert currencies and make onward payment within a few clicks.
Banking Circle Web FX capabilities:
- 24 currency conversions available
- The conversion can be across two Banking Circle accounts, or as part of the payment process externally
- Low payment transaction fees
- Compliant payment model with full transparency of remitter (the client) and beneficiary