The Banking Circle FX API (Application Programme Interface) allows members to automate their FX liquidity management and improve their online offering. Trading via the API streamlines their internal and external execution processes, reducing risk.
Banking Circle FX API is based on representational state transfer (REST) technology, which is more cost effective and easier to integrate than the solutions used by traditional providers.
FX API capabilities:
- Back to back trading
- Trades, orders and rate alerts
- Historical trade data
- Market data
- Collateral management
Banking Circle Web
Banking Circle Web is an online platform for viewing accounts, making payments, and Foreign Exchange, which is built, hosted and secured by Oracle.
Banking circle web capabilities:
- 2-factor authentication log-on
- View all accounts and balances
- Multi-currency accounts can have a single base currency
- Make both internal and external payments
- Transfer funds cross currency both internally and externally
- Download statements and reconciliation reports