Banking Circle FX API
The Banking Circle FX API allows Banks and Payments businesses to automate their treasury management and improve their online FX offering. Trading via the API streamlines internal and external execution processes, reducing risk.
As an open REST API, this solution is cost-effective and easier to integrate than the solutions used by traditional providers.
FX API access through Banking Circle:
- Instruct FX deals seamlessly
- Set up trades, orders and rate alerts
- Access market data and currency charting
- Access full reporting of historical trade data
Banking Circle web platform
From the Banking Circle web platform Financial Institutions can move funds from one currency to another, at a competitive pre-agreed margin. The interface allows businesses to easily convert currencies and make onward payments within a few clicks.
Banking Circle web FX:
- 25 currency conversions available
- The conversion can be across internal accounts, or as part of the payment process externally
- Competitive rates with pre-agreed margin
- Full reporting with FX rate data available
Banking Circle provides a range of offerings to meet the payments needs of Banks and Payments businesses, and their customers.Learn more arrow_forward
Banking Circle Virtual IBAN allows Banks and Payments businesses to issue multi-currency IBAN accounts for customers in their own name.Learn more arrow_forward
Our accounts deliver full transparency and faster settlement, enabling financial institutions to offer their customers a full transactional service.Learn more arrow_forward