The AFB Operations Conference, sponsored by Banking Circle, Confirmation (part of Thomson Reuters), and Eversheds Sutherland, is fast approaching. We look forward to welcoming our members to one of our flagship events.
During the event, Banking Circle’s Michael Boel will be speaking on the panel ‘What’s all the fuss about instant payments?’
The panel will discuss:
- Why modernising banks’ infrastructure is becoming increasingly important in the push toward real-time payments?
- How can real-time payments drive improvements on liquidity and cashflow requirements at financial institutions?
- How can new technology be used to reduce the risk and fraud in real time payments?
- How the use of third parties to assist in the transformation can reap benefits for banks?
- Michael Boel, Banking Circle – Panellist
- Howard Cooper, Kroll – Panellist
- Mark Collings, MCC Financial Solutions – Moderator
To book a meeting with a member of the Banking Circle team, please complete the form below.