Transaction Monitoring Unit Analyst
Are you a driven, analytical and collaborative professional who would like to make an impact in fighting financial crime using data? Do you want to work in a truly international environment and be a player in the global banking and payments sector landscape?
Come and join Banking Circle’s Transaction Monitoring team in Copenhagen!
Working closely with highly skilled professionals across the AML function, you’ll be at the forefront of the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing, analysing clients’ transactional patterns, identify unusual or unexpected behaviours, support investigations and promote and defend Banking Circle´s business and reputation.
You’ll play an instrumental part in ensuring that business and industry regulations are followed and upheld.
You’ll join a dynamic and collaborative team of AML professionals; Transaction Monitoring analysts, KYC Analysts, Onsite Review and AML Change teams, working in an informal environment, with great focus on team contribution. You’ll also work closely with Banking Circle units, such as operations, Relationship management, Legal and IT teams to ensure the business meets it’s Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious transactions and activity alerts.
- Investigate transactional data, evaluating information from dispersed data sources.
- Contribute to or independently produce detailed investigation reports
- Produce performance metrics and management information for senior management.
- Cooperate in the definition and maintenance of procedures and working instructions.
- Identify and suggest improvements to working practices and monitoring rules.
- Provide support in the case of internal or external audit reviews, due diligence reviews, regulatory reviews as appropriate
- At least 2-3 experience within AML remit – with focus on fraud, financial crime or risk operations.
- Knowledge of financial crime policies, regulation & policies related to the payments industry.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT and MS Office skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Commercial mindset with deep understanding of our product offering and that of our customers.
- Accustomed to working in an international environment with stakeholders in different countries
- Fluent in English (both written and orally).
- A preferred degree in management, law, economics, criminology or similar areas.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and collaborative team, in a supportive working environment.
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible via the apply button.