Within the Compliance function, be at the forefront of the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing, analysing clients’ transactional patterns, identify unusual or unexpected behaviours, support investigations and promote and defend Banking Circle’s business and reputation.
The Transaction Monitoring Analyst is responsible for performing day-to-day reviews of alerts identified by the compliance monitoring tools, and to support and report to the Transaction Monitoring Unit Head (TMUH).
Working in close contact with key areas of Banking Circle, such as operations, relationship management, legal and IT your role will be critical to ensure that Banking Circle meets applicable Anti-Money Laundering obligations. Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Log, investigate and clear or escalate alerts to the TMUH
- Produce detailed investigation reports as required to the Unit Head
- Produce KRIs, KPIs metrics and management information for the Unit Head and the Chief Compliance Officer
- Cooperate in the definition and maintenance of procedures and working instructions
- Identify and suggest improvements to working practices, monitoring rules
- Provide support in the case of internal or external audit reviews, due diligence reviews, regulatory reviews as appropriate
- The role is located in Copenhagen or alternatively in Luxembourg
- You have previous experience (1-2 years) in the financial/banking sector, possibly in a similar role
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in English, any other languages (in particular German, Chinese) being a considerable advantage
- You have good IT skills (SQL or VBA appreciated)
- You have an eye for details and patterns and can keep focus on your task over longer periods, also in an open space environment
- You are a team player, interested in new challenges, technologies and businesses
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact Head of Compliance, Stefano Pierantozzi, email@example.com