Test Automation Engineer
Banking Circle is used to deliver a fast & innovative payment experience to our customers. To enable us to do this, we initially invested in test automation in our core banking system. This has shown to shorten cycle times while reacting even faster to customer demand, while still maintaining – and even increasing – quality on delivery.
Upon this success, we are now looking to expand the scope of the team to cover other parts of our application landscape, including CRM, Data Platform and Finance systems, while expanding test coverage of Core Banking further.
With the process of expanding our reach, we are looking for a new test automation engineer to join the team. If you are looking to learn a key craft in continuous delivery, and keen to apply your methodological & curious mindset to help enable a fast company move even faster, you may be who we are looking for.
At the present moment, we have a very experienced test automation architect and are looking for test automation engineers to work with them.
In the role of test automation engineer, you will embark on a steep learning curve on test automation (functional as well as non-functional), based on writing test scripts, DSL models, adaptors, test framework, writing various test tools, executing the automation, handling the test rig. In short, you will become a jack of all trades, with regards to test automation.
Our technology stack is a mix of Oracle and Microsoft – mostly of it in the cloud. The test automation is solely C# and standard stuff.
You will participate in building up a test automation setup in many aspects (test lab, test data, test tools) whatever it takes to automate tests. You will also spend time transforming test cases into code, and expanding our test automation framework.
This role will work closely with stakeholders across the business – such as business analysts, testers, and the test automation architect.
Where necessary we will also educate on related disciplines in testing, through directed self-study, facilitated induction or if needed courses.
YOUR PROFILE AND SKILLS
- An intense curiosity to fully learn all aspects of test automation
- Proactivity & motivation – you are always trying to improve processes before they break – not after.
- Clear communication & strong collaboration skills to share your findings with others
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured way of working
- .NET and visual studio experience
- Experience in testing
- Solid understanding of computer science basics
- Strong English verbal & oral skills – it’s our company language.
Bonus if you have:
- Any formal education in computer science or a similar area
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Deadline: November 1st, 2020