Banking Circle is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, international company that offers a financial infrastructure for payments, businesses and banks.
Payments businesses and banks of any scale can seize opportunities in the new economy with our technology. We deliver the global banking services you need – wherever you are – quickly, at low cost, compliantly and securely.
Are you interested in getting to know the complexities, inner workings, and larger picture of the people behind the products and technical side of a business? Are you interested in getting involved in changing way the way that businesses and banks use payments?
We are seeking a curious and collaborative technical recruiter who can help support our ambitious hiring goals. This role will work closely with the technical teams out of our Copenhagen office – which is the largest team at Banking Circle to date.
Reporting into Banking Circle’s Chief People Officer, you will be a part of a dynamic and innovative global People team, working as a trusted partner for the business to deliver first class People products and services.
You will work closely with technical leaders to support and collaborate on their hiring needs. In addition to that, you will be asked to drawn upon your own technical knowledge and passion to help devise a creative strategy to attract the best talent to fulfil Banking Circle’s strategic hiring goals.
- Working closely with the technical teams at Banking Circle, this includes the business solutions, engineering, data teams, IT operations – just to list a few.
- Owning the end to end recruitment process – from sitting down with hiring managers to scope candidate profiles, drafting sharp job descriptions, sourcing top talent, coordinating & interviewing candidates, and sending the contracts.
- Building & owning the strategy and processes to recruit quality tech talent at a fast pace
- Experience working as an in-house technical recruiter in a fast scaling company
- Fluency within technical terminology- you can explain the difference between C++ and C#.
- Deep understanding of the tech hiring landscape
- Very clear communicative skills – English is our company language.
- Strong collaboration skills – you’ll be forming meaningful working relationships and experience with both hiring managers and candidates alike
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for technical innovation
Bonus if you have these
- 1-2 years working in a technical role
- A technical education
- Experience working within the financial industry
- Problem solver mindset – technical & methodological way of thinking, with a focus on results
- Technology lover – you know what Github and Stackoverflow are.
- A people person – strong in communication & a natural collaborator
- Curious & detail oriented – constantly asking questions
- Positive & driven – you are always up for the challenge
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues