Are you passionate about delivering high-quality content that significantly impacts the overall success of products? And are you interested in joining a growing business, at the cutting edge of the global banking and payments sector?
If so, we offer you the chance to be a part of a fast-growing international company, with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about payments innovation.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle we build the foundation for some of the most innovative payments solutions in the world and we work closely with our clients to secure their success and that of their customers. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development go hand in hand.
To support that and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire an experienced technical copywriter, to define the tone of voice for our product specific and technical content and to take ownership of the quality and coverage of this content. In this role, it will be your responsibility to deliver content that helps clients and leads to easily understand our offerings, integrate successfully to our range of products and solutions and to always find the support and help they need in our documentation. You will also be contributing to insights and thought leadership with your expertise.
You will be reporting to the Head of Product Success and be part of an expanding team of professionals covering Go to Market readiness planning, Product Sales Support & Pre-Sales Solutioning. You will be working closely with product developers, marketing and client services.
- Produce clear, easy-to-read, and consistent content in the following categories: API documentation, help centre, implementation guidelines, sales product materials, web, thought leadership, marketing, release notes, etc.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Work with Product Delivery Managers, Product Support, Developers, and other internal teams to produce concise technical content
- Work with insights and marketing to produce credible marketing and information content, where this is of a more product specific nature
- Work with internal teams for governance, sign-off and publication and in readiness for Go to Market
- Review and proofread other writers’ work
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have had at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role. Experience in the Payment/FinTech/Banking Industry would be an advantage.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Proven experience in writing technical documentation such as API integration guides, user & help guides, release notes, tutorials & FAQs, according to accepted industry standards.
- Knowledge of Payments and/or transaction banking (SWIFT, SEPA etc)
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong working knowledge of the tools of the trade (editorial tools, CMS, etc)
As a person, you can work independently in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines, across multiple projects, are to be handled simultaneously. You are a great team player who can work with teams and stakeholders across our different locations.
You have impeccable written English, editing and proofreading skills. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset.
The position is based at Banking Circle’s office in London, Amsterdam or Copenhagen.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we´re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it´s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Katja Linnea Serritzlew, Global Recruitment Partner on email@example.com (No agencies, please).
Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.