Student developer for CRM team
Do you want to challenge yourself by solving real life challenges, adding value to one of the fastest growing fintechs in Copenhagen, and getting an early start to your career in technology?
Banking Circle is a global scale financial institution, we provide financial infrastructure our clients can bank on. We believe in financial inclusivity and deliver banking services our clients need quickly, at low cost, compliantly and securely.
The CRM team Engineering team is responsible for our Dynamics 365 based CRM system, including Azure functions to automate some of the more complicated business requirements. The system is used in supporting both the sales, onboarding and client servicing process, as well as being used as the golden source for information about customers and our agreements with them.
Your tasks will mainly include developing small plugins for Dynamics 365, including unit tests, performing manual tests, but will also include more administrative tasks, like following up on usage of the system. Automating these kinds of administrative tasks to make sure they consume as little valuable time as possible, will also be part of your tasks in the team.
You will work with a team of highly skilled individuals, who can teach you a lot about working with modern technology and fulfilling the needs of front office users.
For this to make sense, you must be able to spend at least 15 hours per week, in chunks of half or full days (we can be flexible in the allocation of chunks during the week).
- You are probably in your 3rd or 4th year of Computer science or Engineering studies
- A growth mindset and the courage to try new things
- Good English skills both written and oral.
Desirable you have:
- Want to learn Dynamics 365 CE / Azure
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please use the apply button – don’t send via email.
If you have any question for the position, please contact Head of Data Systems and Core Banking Engineering Mikkel Buch Skadhauge email@example.com or Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk, firstname.lastname@example.org.