Student Assistant for Data & Reporting
Banking Circle is a global scale financial institution, we provide financial infrastructure our clients can bank on. We believe in financial inclusivity, through delivering banking services our clients need quickly, at low cost, compliantly and securely.
In order to deliver such services, we have to ensure that we are making data driven decisions across the business. Enter our Data & Reporting team.
Our Data & Reporting team works to provide the data & reports to all parts of the business. This can include a wide variety of focus areas, such as enabling our sales team by creating structured and high-quality client insights, or supporting the operational team through understanding their requests for daily monitoring of payment flows.
The position & why we need you
To support our data & reporting team, we are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, highly organized and of course – data driven – Student Assistant.
This is an exciting & unique opportunity to supplement your studies by working cross-functionally across a rapidly scaling financial tech company. While Data & Reporting will be your primary team, you will also work directly with understanding the data needs of other parts of the business – such as sales, treasury, compliance, operations, finance, and more.
You will get the chance to understand how data powers Banking Circle, sharpen your Tableau and Oracle SQL skills, and create relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand their business needs.
If you are a student who is curious to gain exposure the various functions of a business, and understanding how data & reports ties it all together, you could be who we are looking for.
- Knowledge of SQL or Python
- Strong IT skills – you are completely confident with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to data sets – you can read data sets & have done some prior data visualization
- Numbers-oriented & analytical
- Organized & structured way of working
- Good English communication skills – it is our company language
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience with SQL or Python
- Experience with a data reporting tool, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with JIRA
- An education within finance or economics
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure you are taken care of – from pension to dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you.
Deadline to apply: February 28, 2021
Please note that we will check applications on a rolling basis, so feel free to send yours in as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about the position or what it´s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Helen Chen from our People Team on phone, via +45 31 23 04 69.
Please note that we do not accept applications over email.