Do you want to be a part of a successful and fast-growing international company, where you will play a significant role in ensuring the smooth running of the daily IT operations?
You will be part of a highly-skilled multi-disciplined close-knit team providing high quality and timely services to the Business and project alike. Split between Luxembourg and Copenhagen the team delivers harmonised services through close communication and co-operation.
You will report to the Head of IT Operations.
The role is based either in Luxembourg or Copenhagen.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Logging and processing support calls using the appropriate logging system
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving user problems. Maintaining the logged problem record up-to-date with all relevant information
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. This includes the support of offices moves
- Create, manage and participate in the defined support rota
- Management of assigned “systems” or services
- Creation and maintenance of all documentation, processes and work instructions, pertinent to role
- Participation in or management of assigned projects
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Management of user accesses; creation, update and deletion; following the relevant procedures for onboarding and off-boarding
- Management of identified vulnerabilities according to the vulnerability management procedure
- Maintaining records of software and licenses including expiry/renewal dates
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies, including the ordering of resupply following the purchase procedure
You should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent education in a relevant subject and have a minimum 6-10 years hands-on experience with the above-mentioned.
You have knowledge in:
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Windows 10
- SCCM 2012
- Office 365 / Exchange
- Active Directory
- Cloud management (Azure)
You probably have a good knowledge of:
- Jira ServiceDesk
- Cisco Meraki
- PRTG network monitor
Will be required at times to lead a project or initiative – if only for a temporary period. This requires strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to delegate tasks, plan execution and focus on the ultimate goal.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company which has already moved to the cloud
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk email@example.com.