Senior Risk Manager
Banking Circle is a global scale financial institution, we provide financial infrastructure our clients can bank on. We believe in financial inclusivity and provide direct access to clearing that bypasses old, bureaucratic and expensive systems.
We are now seeking to expand the Risk department and are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual who can actively participate in creating a first-class risk function to pro-actively support and challenge Banking Circle’s ambitious growth agenda. The successful candidate will join a talented, fast growing organisation and will also be an integral part in building a dynamic and value adding risk function for the future.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic organisation seeking to change the payments industry as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues.
- take an active part in developing and maintaining a strong risk management framework
- provide value-adding risk analysis and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- proactively conduct risk assurances, highlight shortcomings and actively propose improvements
- ensure adequate risk controls and continued development of these controls
- participate in different types of development projects providing constructive risk advice
- you have a ‘questioning’ mind-set, naturally propose new ways of working and strive for constant improvement in current processes
- you are flexible and can take on unstructured assignments, able to differentiate what is important, develop appropriate action plans and demonstrate ownership
- you are successfully handling multiple tasks, persist in the face of adversity, and take both initiative and accountability for improving your own performance
- you display good judgement, think ahead, anticipate questions and prioritise work tasks appropriately
- you have strong communication skills, also able to present the complex in a simple and understandable way
- you are very passionate about risk management
- you naturally take ownership
- you are able to work independently and show courage by not being afraid to speak your mind
- you are strong on collaboration, able to work in a team with a constructive and solutions-oriented attitude
- you have the ability to quickly learn and develop
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- 5-10 years’ relevant work experience with a holistic and solid understanding of banking landscape
- an academic master/ bachelor degree
- Fluency in English (both written and orally)
- strong analytical skills and attention to details
- ability to work well within a team, as well as with other teams across the business
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible using the apply button – unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via email.