We’re having an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Regulatory Reporting Analyst working with various financial regulatory reports such as COREP, FINREP, BCL statistical and Anacredit.
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
To support that and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire a highly skilled Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst, who can reinforce our Tax & Regulatory team. You will be reporting to our Head of Regulatory Reporting.
As Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for filing regulatory reporting to authorities when needed and demonstrate your expertise in:
- Production of regulatory reports for Luxembourg, the UK, Denmark, and Germany + any other jurisdiction as required
- Being part of a team building up a platform for regulatory reporting
- Optimize processes related to Regulatory Reporting
- Dialogue with the authorities when needed
- Production/enhancement of the documentation
- Contribution to the optimization of existing processes
- Participation in Project expansion and following up.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience (8-10years) in the financial/banking sector, in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent degree
- Work smarter mindset, always looking for optimizing a process.
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX experience is a plus
- You have a good understanding of mapping the functional requirements to a system landscape (ERP, CRM and Banking systems)
- You are a team player, interested in new challenges, and aim to share your knowledge.
Exceptional team player with a positive and open mindset, you enjoy interacting with your colleagues and stakeholder. You have strong organizational and project management skills, that enable you to be both flexible, and to work up against tight deadlines.
You possess a strong analytical problem-solving skill and the ability to identify ways to improve efficiency are likewise highly valued qualifications for this role.
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages such as French and/or German, it will be an asset.
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s Headquarters in Luxembourg.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Kheira Nougal from People Team on +352 691 370 580. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.