Lead Navision Developer
Do you have several years of experience as a Navision specialist? Would you be excited about building a Navision Engineering team from the ground?
Then you might be our first Lead Navision Developer, in charge of taking our usage of Navision to the next level and eventually building our Navision team.
Our Navision instance in Banking Circle was established in 2019. It has so far been run by a part-time consultant, and now is the time to become even more ambitious about how we use the system and get the greatest value from it.
Your key responsibility will be to continuously improve the way we work with Navision in Finance and Engineering. You will lead the automation of our internal finance processes and be responsible for ensuring that the system stays healthy and scalable, and that we are keeping technical debt in check.
You will be joining a successful fintech company at the cutting edge of the financial industry, working with very smart people in an environment where we all learn from each other.
At first, you will work very independently, collaborating with colleagues in Finance and IT Operations. In Banking Circle all the development is happening in our Copenhagen office, so other development teams are close by.
While our development teams are all based in Copenhagen, Finance is mainly located in Luxembourg, so some travel activity is to be expected.
You will be responsible for leading the development and adoption of best-in-class practices regarding the use of Navision. As you are a one-person-team in the beginning, you will focus on hands-on work, undertaking all parts of the development process.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Designing, developing and testing solutions
- Ensuring that all non-functional requirements are met
- As we have a cloud strategy, and our current Navision is set up on prem, there is a chance to lead the project that will bring our Navision into the cloud.
- Over time, more members may be needed for the team, in which case you will play a role in the hiring process and be a champion for good engineering practices.
We are looking for a very senior candidate who can set standards, establish good practices and work independently. You are a very experienced specialist who are still curious to learn new things. You are analytical and detail-oriented, but also focused on developing just the right solution and experience for the user. You naturally take the lead, and you understand how to motivate others to follow your lead.
It is a requirement that you have:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with development in Navision
- Very good understanding of Navision as a product (including e.g. licensing)
- Experience in working under segregation of duties in a financial situation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in tech or computer science
Furthermore, it will be a significant advantage that you:
- Work well alone
- Collaborate well with colleagues in different teams
- Are adept at leading others to adopt new practices
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure you are taken care of – from pension to dental & healthcare insurance
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
Do you meet the criteria described above and feel that Banking Circle would be an amazing workplace for you? Then please send us your application as soon as possible.