Senior Legal Counsel
Are you a senior legal professional with high integrity and enthusiasm, who is eager to use a range of legal skills to support Banking Circle’s business and growth journey?
The Legal Department advises other functions and senior managers on a broad range of legal topics to advance the organisation’s commercial agenda and to facilitate effective implementation of business decisions while protecting the company’s position.
You will join a dynamic and collaborative team of legal colleagues, as well as close colleagues across other functions, working in an informal environment with great focus on team contribution and results.
The job can be based at either of our current office locations in Copenhagen, London, or Luxembourg (Headquarters), with occasional short trips to other locations as may be required.
- Guide and structure strategic projects and business decisions
- Guide product development and business growth
- Conduct legal research and analysis into complex legal matters to solve company challenges
- Maintain and lead continuous improvements on client document templates and general and specific business terms
- Know and advise on regulatory developments across jurisdictions
- Handling of complaints, disputes and litigation cases
You want to be a trusted and senior in-house legal advisor and you are motivated to understand the business and independently apply your skillset to find best solutions for the company.
It is essential that you are a strong and open team player, who is driven by challenges and delivers high-quality work products with a pro-active and structured approach.
- University degree in law (equivalent to Master or LLM) with good qualifications;
- 5 or more years of experience in a law firm or in-house in the financial sector;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in German, French and other major languages is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
Please send your application via the apply button (not via email).
For any further information please contact Head of Legal, Jesper Johansen, firstname.lastname@example.org