Do you want to build up a modern data platform for reporting and analytics in a multinational fast growing FinTech company?
We are strengthening our Data Engineering team, and looking for a senior/lead Data engineer, to set the path forward and execute on it.
The Data Engineering team is currently responsible for our existing data platform, which is rather tightly coupled to our payment processing system. As the payment processing system evolves to a state-of-the-art cloud-based micro-service architecture, more and more data sources will be available, to meet reporting and analytics needs we want to evolve the current platform to a modern cloud-based data platform across all data assets and sources.
Data Engineering is working very closely together with both the reporting team and the advanced analytics team, to provide value for our entire value chain. Currently, Tableau is the tool used by reporting to make reports and dashboards for the end users.
Establish the approach to building the new data platform based on Azure cloud services, including selecting the right tools and services. It must fit with the strategy of using Azure cloud, we target a modern code first ETL pipeline. Besides this, you will choose the tools and technologies in use for establishing the new warehousing data platform.
As a leading role, you will together with the manager build the team, where we get a lot of stuff done, but also have a lot of fun. You will select and mentor the other members of the team, while still being willing to be challenged yourself and learn new things.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience building data platforms for reporting and analytics
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar topic
- A growth mindset and the courage to try new things
- Good collaboration skills
- Good English skills both written and oral
- Experience with data and warehousing platforms on cloud
- Experience with managing Tableau instances
- Python skills
- Advanced analytics experience
- The chance to set the path and build the team that will execute on making a new data platform
- Informal culture with flat hierarchy and a lot of freedom under responsibility
- Being part of an engineering organisation that is all in one location (no off/near-shoring)
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible by using the apply button/using link below.