Senior KYC Analyst
Are you driven, analytical and passionate AML Professional who would like to make an impact in fighting financial crime? Do you want to be a part of a fast growing and successful Fintech, and be a player in the global banking and payment landscape?
We are seeking a Senior KYC Analyst for our London office.
This role is perfect for someone who has extensive on-boarding experiences within the Financial industry and really sees a career in it. You will have amazing exposure in an international environment, directly working with Head of Onboarding and the wider AML team
You will actively lead and successfully deliver the onboarding process for new clients as well as completing refresh activity on existing clients. The KYC team performs a first line activity with its principal focus and responsibility being the client due diligence (CDD) process.
Reporting into the Head of Onboarding, you’ll join a dynamic and collaborative team of AML professionals, working in an informal environment, with great focus on team contribution. You’ll also work closely with Banking Circle units, such as operations, Relationship management, Legal and IT teams to ensure the business meets it’s Anti-Money Laundering obligations.
- Take part in the daily tasks to onboard new clients and perform ongoing client due diligence
- Provides clear, proactive communication to all key stakeholders, internal and client, throughout the onboarding process
- Undertake client onboarding and prepare client files for senior management approval
- Carry out risk assessments of clients and apply correct level of due diligence (simplified, standard or enhanced)
- Manage and maintain client records for both new and existing clients
- Actively review, maintain and strengthen the systems and controls in place
- Support the first line functions, Institutional Banking and Sales, in KYC related matters
- Continuously monitor regulatory development and keep internal activities up to date with best industry practises
- Contribute to process improvements by developing and drafting internal procedures and work instructions; Provide training to sales/relationship managers in order to minimise delays and enhance the client experience
- At least 5+ years of experience within AML & related matters (experience within the payment and fintech space is preferred)
- Experience in similar KYC/Onboarding capacity
- Strong analytical skills and can quickly and accurately interpret complex KYC structures
- Sound organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team across functions as well as independently
- Fluent in English (both written and orally).
- Degree/Qualification in relevant field (AML certification or similar is considered an advantage)
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of – from pension, dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues.
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.