Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a senior front-end developer to join our team building the next generation payments platform. We are on a mission to make the next generation of our award-winning payments platform, to make it much better, so we can have even happier clients.
You will be working in a team of senior developers, both on the front end and on the back end, who are on a shared mission to get our new client channels (front end and APIs) into the hands of the end user. This is of the highest strategic importance both in the short term, as well as in the long term, as it is a new core competence we are building in the company.
We are dedicated to working with the newest technology as we know that will attract the right people, and for the same reason we will go cloud as soon as our banking license will allow for it.
We work in small agile teams with short decision paths, clear line of sight to the strategy, and a rather informal culture. We are a fast-evolving company, and so the work tasks will also be evolving, depending on what is needed in order to deliver maximum value to our business.
- You probably have a higher education in computer science, IT engineering or a similar
- At least 5 years professional experience as a front-end/fullstack developer
- Good experience in HTML5, react.js, SPA experience
- If you have some experience in Jira, Azure, CI/CD experience we will consider as a plus
- You find enjoyment in delivering a good user experience
- You take pride in good engineering craftsmanship
- You can work independently, as well as in teams
- Financial domain is a plus, but not a must
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fastgrowing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.