Do you want to build up a data platform for reporting and analytics in a multinational fast-growing fintech company?
The Data Engineering team is currently responsible for our existing data platform, which is rather tightly coupled to our legacy payment processing system. As the payment processing system is being replaced with state of the art services, more and more data sources will be coming online. This will increase the need for a data platform across all data assets.
Data Engineering is working very closely together with both the reporting team and the advanced analytics team, to provide value for our entire value chain. Currently, Tableau is the tool used by reporting to make reports and dashboards for the end-users.
Together with very competent colleagues, you will build the next generation of our data platform, which will be running on Azure cloud. You will get a chance to shape the design of the platform from the beginning.
You will implement the new platform in close collaboration with DevOps and stakeholders and you will help ensure that we get modern engineering practices implemented. We will be using Massive Parallel Processing (MPP), based on Cloud, and will likely be using data bricks with Python, a data lake, and some sort of tabular model on the output side.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience building data platforms for reporting and analytics
- At least a bachelors degree in computer science or similar
- Good English skills both written and oral
- A growth mindset and the courage to try new things
- Good collaboration skills
It would also be beneficial if you have experience in the following:
- Experience with data platforms on cloud
- Experience with managing Tableau instances
- Python skills
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality-oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.