We offer you to become a part of a dedicated KYC team with passionate professionals. You will have the opportunity to help drive client due diligence (CDD) efforts, both for onboarding and ongoing maintenance, in a fast-growing and successful FinTech company.
Our KYC department performs a first line activity with its principal areas of responsibility being the overall client due diligence and supporting the client relationship colleagues in implementing company CDD policies.
We are looking for a Senior CDD Analyst in KYC to contribute to client onboarding and ongoing due diligence.
You will notably, amongst other tasks;
- Undertake client onboarding and prepare client files for senior managements approval;
- Undertake enhanced due diligence onboarding, including onsite reviews of large regulated businesses;
- Manage and maintain our client files of our clients, corporates and regulated entities;
- Maintain and strengthen the systems and controls in place;
- Support the first line functions, Institutional Banking and Sales, in KYC related matters;
- Continuously monitor regulatory development and keep internal activities up to date with best industry practises;
- Develop and draft internal procedures; and
- Provide training to the first line functions to identify the AML and regulatory risks.
- Undertake Client On-Site Reviews for clients to review process, functionality and CDD of these clients. This will likely include travel
- You have a keen interest in joining a growing FinTech company and becoming a part of a fast-growing industry;
- You hold a relevant master degree from a recognized academic institution;
- You have former experience with CDD, financial institutions and correspondent banking;
- You have strong analytical skills and can quickly and accurately interpret complex KYC structures;
- You are comfortable with extensive travel;
- You have sound organizational and communication skills;
- You have an interest in and knowledge of AML legislation in EU and relevant jurisdictions; and
- You are fluent in English and Chinese, both written and orally – English is the main language
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally;
- An opportunity to work in a truly international environment;
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment;
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported;
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company;
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible. For any further information please contact the KYC Manager Neil Regelous, at email@example.com