Senior Business Analyst
In Products & Solutions at Banking Circle, we deliver the pipes & product components for tomorrow’s payment solutions. Our clients are essentially every part of the financial industry – ranging from start-ups, well established fintechs, banks, and marketplaces. All of them use Banking Circle to deliver a simple & innovative payment experiences to their customers, via our API and Web UI.
In order for us to deliver an excellent experience to our clients, we need to have a deep understanding of what they are looking for, and how we can deliver on it. This is where our Business Analysis team comes in.
As part of our Business Analysis team, we are looking for a new technically focused business analyst.
In this role, you will play a central role in developing our API and UI to enable our customers to make use of our products and services in an easy, automated and reliable way. It will be a key part of your role to gain a deep understanding of our technical setup to ensure that we meet the customers need in the best possible way.
If you are hands-on, curious about payments, experienced in collaborating & focusing on technical departments, and looking to develop at a company during an ambitious growth phase, you could be who we are looking for.
The role is based in Copenhagen, but as we also have oﬃces in London and Luxembourg as well as customers world-wide, some traveling is to be expected.
In this role, you will work on our client channels (API and UI) to deliver solutions that are built to meet our customer’s needs. We are customer centric, and work on providing our customer’s with solutions that are easy to use & tailored to their workflows and internal systems. You’ll own the entire development journey – from the initial idea creation to delivery of the solution. You will be working on a variety of projects, from user facing features to improvements to our platform.
The key teams that you will be working with are our engineering teams – who also are working from our Copenhagen office. You will work closely and directly with our developers, engineers, and many others that help provide the technical infrastructure of Banking Circle.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably focusing on the technical aspect of product development
- Curiosity in the technical aspect of solutions
- Experience as a BA: you can write specs, manage backlogs, gather requirements and scope projects.
- Experience working closely with the Products teams. You’ve worked with engineers, UX’ers, QA’s before.
- Experience working in an agile environment with a short time-to-market
- Proven track record of developing a deep understanding of solutions & platforms
- Curiosity about payments
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills – you are thorough at requirement gathering & scoping
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of the best-practice ways of designing technical solutions & API based features
- Ability to present scopes, designs, solution options to decision makers & colleagues with ease and flair
- Proficiency in our company language, English – both written & spoken
Bonus if you have:
- A technical education
- Direct experience working in products teams
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you have a passion for product development and want to be involved in what Banking Circle does next, please apply.
Please send your application via the apply button – we will not accept applications sent via email.
Deadline is October 26th, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of Business Analysis, Lars Holm Warnich: email@example.com