Senior Back-End Developer
You will be working on a high-volume payment system that supports large financial corporations, where you will join a great team of highly skilled developers focusing on delivering our new Netbank solution. As part of this cross-functional agile team, you will share the responsibility of incremental deliveries with your team, always keeping a focus on the outcome value of your work.
You will have the opportunity to build a product from scratch using the newest technologies and will actively participate to our strategic move to the public cloud.
As a senior developer with us, you will be involved in the development of APIs and back-end solutions.
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges and always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality oriented. You have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- a computer science education or equivalent
- +5 years of professional experience
- skilled within C#, .NET, NetCore, Web API, REST
- fluency in spoken English, reading and writing
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- working in an agile setting, e.g. a scrum team
- building and running large enterprise systems
- implementing enterprise security
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
Please apply using Apply button – please do not apply via e-mail.
For any further information please contact external Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk email@example.com.