You will be working on a high-volume payment system that supports large financial corporations, where you will join a great team of highly-skilled developers focusing on delivering our new Netbank solution. As part of this cross-functional agile team, you will share the responsibility of incremental deliveries with your team, always keeping a focus on the outcome value of your work.
You will have the opportunity to build a product from scratch using the newest technologies and will actively participate to our strategic move to the public cloud.
As a developer, you will be involved in the development of APIs and back-end solutions.
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- a computer science education or equivalent
- +2 years of professional experience
- experience with C#, .NET, NetCore, Web API, REST
- experience with relational databases
- fluency in spoken English, reading and writing
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- working in an agile setting, e.g. a scrum team
- front-end development, e.g. ReactJS
- building and running large enterprise systems
- implementing enterprise security
- container and orchestration technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk email@example.com.