Do you want to be a part of building up the first cloud-based banking platform by insuring our Agile way of working?
As a Scrum Master you will play a key role by enabling and inspiring our teams to deliver high quality, efficient and customer focused outcomes. You will utilise your Scrum, Agile and potentially your Software Development knowledge to develop, maintain and manage project plans. You need to have experience in working within an Agile methodology, and you will take a hands-on approach to ensure project delivery whilst ensuring every member of the team is working together.
The job contains following tasks:
- Daily control/overview of back-log
- Setting up deadlines
- Initiate and perform daily stand ups
- Optimize and facilitate processes
- Communicate across organisation.
You will be part of an ambitious and highly skilled team of front-and back-end developers all located here in Copenhagen. We are still learning to work in agile teams with short decision paths in an open informal working culture with strong communication across the organization. We collaborate closely with architects, users and product owners.
- A proven track record of guiding teams on the use of scrum, self-organisation and continuous improvement including building and coaching teams
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of iterative development
- Experience in facilitation, collaboration, situational awareness and influencing across teams and departments
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the team, improving transparency and cross-fertilisation of information
- Previous experience with exercising Agile methodology in a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to be a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams
- Leadership skills
- Creative thinking.
- Financial services experience
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Scrum Master certification
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
In addition to your strong knowledge as a scrum master, we are looking for motivated team players who are delivery focused and can suggest solutions as to how things can be done better, as we’re always looking to improve and do things differently. It is important that you have this mind-set too.
- A supportive, challenging and agile environment
- To be a part of a newly formed fast growing financial company with a clear mission, spirit as a start-up and muscle as a corporate.
- To join our growth-embracing culture where what you do really matters.
- To be part of a dynamic and ambitious team with great colleagues who enjoys and understands a good work-life balance.
- To enjoy delicious lunch at our awesome canteen, celebrate small and big successes and relax after the week with your colleagues in one of our Friday bars
- To work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector, building the future of Fintech in a company with an outstanding product.
If you feel you meet the criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible – use the apply button.
Please do not send applications via email.
For any further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk at email@example.com.