When you hear Scrum Master, do you think:
A. A 100% facilitator and supportive function role
B. A project manager who does not need to have a technical background or the ability to deep dive into engineering topics
C. A role that is not on the track to a leadership opportunity.
If you think any of those things about scrum masters, this role is not for you.
We are looking for Scrum Master at Banking Circle who will go well beyond facilitation & project management of the Scrum methodology within our teams. This role will not only organize & facilitate Scrum rituals, but also keep the teams accountable on the process and deliveries. This Scrum Master will have a comprehensive enough toolbox on engineering practices, scaled agile frameworks & traditional PM methodologies, to crush impediments for their scrum teams, and to become proactive to predict potential roadblocks & to work on continuous improvements to the process.
This role will specifically focus within our Engineering Core Banking & CRM teams, and work on taking them to the next level. This role is located in our Copenhagen office.
- Organize and facilitate Scrum rituals (planning, daily standup, retrospectives, refinement sessions) for 2-3 scrum teams
- Keep teams accountable on agreed process, deliveries and continuous improvements.
- Ensure product owner manages backlog, roadmap and priorities.
- Create transparency & remove roadblocks
You will be working with:
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Test automation engineers
- An avid subscriber to servant leadership, and a natural coach & motivator
- Infectious positive attitude
- Strong & thorough communicator
- Proactive & enthusiastic
- Great at asking questions
- Constantly iterating
- Proven track record of scrum master success – including coaching both Product Owner and teams.
- Strong leadership skills – (motivation, coaching, balancing process and delivery).
- Bachelor or master from university (preferably computer science or engineering)
- Experience with engineering practices
- Understanding of scaled agile frameworks (SAFE, NEXUS, scrum of scrums, etc.)
- High-level understanding of traditional PM methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, IPMA, etc)
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure you are taken care of – from pension to dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you – please send in your application as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.