We’re looking for an aspiring Regulatory Reporting Analyst working with various financial regulatory reports as COREP, FINREP and BCL statistical reporting among others.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst is responsible for filling regulatory reporting to authorities when needed. Your tasks will consist of the following:
- Produce regulatory reports as required to the authorities
- Being part of a team building up a platform for regulatory reporting
- Optimize processes related to Regulatory Reporting
- Dialogue with the authorities when needed
- When time permits you will help the Finance team with relevant tasks
- The role is located in Luxembourg
- You have previous experience (5-7 years) in the financial/banking sector, possibly in a similar role
- You have a strong understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules
- You have a university degree
- You are fluent in English
- You have a work smarter mindset, always looking for optimizing a process.
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX experience a plus
- You have a good understanding on mapping the functional requirements to a system landscape (ERP, CRM and Banking systems)
- You are a team player, interested in new challenges, technologies and businesses
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions for the position please contact Michael Thøisen at firstname.lastname@example.org.