Regulatory Reporting Analyst
The global payment market is changing at enormous speed. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. We have the ownership structure and the determination to succeed.
In order to ensure the security of our growth, we are looking to hire a diligent & collaborative Regulatory Reporting Analyst.
This role will work in the tax & regulatory reporting team and will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Banking Circle is compliant with internal & external reporting requirements and deadlines. This role will also own projects in relation to new reporting requirements, and work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
This role will interact with many parts of the business – such as colleagues in finance & accounting, business optimisation, engineering, data & reporting teams and risk management.
The ideal candidate for this role will come with a proven track record of experience in regulatory reporting in the banking & financial services industry. In addition to that, they will be able to communicate complex regulatory requirements with smoothness & ease, have a razor sharp attention to detail, and possess strong organizational skills to plan and execute these projects to success.
- CSSF, BCL reports for the bank
- Branch reporting to local regulators
- Internal reporting
- Internal controls including data validation
- FATCA/CRS reporting
- MIFIR reporting
- Regulatory outlook
- Documentation/audit trail
- Procedures and work instructions
- Exceptional team player with a positive and open mindset, and sharp communication and collaboration skills to match
- Proactivity in sharing knowledge with other colleagues
- Strong organizational and project management skills, that enable you to be both flexible, and to work up against tight deadlines
- Proven track record of stakeholder management (both internal & external stakeholders).
- Analytical approach to problem solving, while remaining solution oriented – you have an eye for identifying ways to improve efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
It is a requirement that you have:
- 3- 5+ years of experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree
- Experience with IFRS and LUX GAAP frameworks and best practices
- Experience with regulatory reporting requirements within the banking/financial industry (CSSF, BCL).
- Outstanding Excel knowledge
- Database knowledge (including SQL)
- Great command of English (verbal & written), as it is our company language.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- German or French language skills
- Knowledge of OneSumX (WKFS)
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you feel you meet these criteria, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible.