Regulatory Business Analyst – Luxembourg
Are you a professional with high integrity and high level of enthusiasm, who is eager to learn and play a vital part in ensuring that Banking Circle meets all the requirements from regulators and authorities?
As we grow our business and the world changes, we are constantly met with new regulatory requirements. To ensure compliance with all the regulations we work under, it is important that we are constantly on the forefront with these requirements to ensure that our systems and reporting platform is continuously optimised to support our growth.
You will join a dynamic and collaborative team of Compliance, Regulatory, Finance and Data specialists, working in an informal environment with great focus on team contribution.
The job will be at our Head Quarters in Luxembourg, with occasional short trips to other locations (London and Copenhagen) as may be required.
- Carry out initial analysis of regulatory requirements
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the Circulars and Guidelines Banking Circle operates under
- Take an active role to drive expansion projects
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are analysed and adhered to during development of new products or changes to existing products.
- Ensure Project and Change Management initiatives are aligned to regulatory requirements
You have a desire to become an expert on analysing Circulars and Guidelines and translate them into requirements, which can be implemented in collaboration with our product & reporting teams and other business units.
It is essential that you are a strong and open team player, who is driven by challenges with a desire to continuously learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality-oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and be structured in your approach
- Previous experience (min 2 years) in the financial/banking sector, possibly in a similar role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in German, French and other major languages is an added advantage.
- Experience with Project Management and Process Optimisation is an advantage
- You are structured and able to analyse and dissect complex problems
- You are a good problem-solver, have good communication skills and a keen interest in learning from colleagues.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and ambitious team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible. Please send your application via the apply button – please don’t apply via email!
For any further information please contact the Head of Business Optimisation, Lise Damkjaer, firstname.lastname@example.org