Propositions Manager – London
As Propositions Manager, you will be responsible for designing and developing the Value Proposition, Marketing and Training materials/plan to ensure the successful launch of key Banking Circle propositions – into profitable and scalable vertical market solutions. You will craft the messaging and positioning for propositions. You will conceive and develop innovative marketing programmes that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as Propositions Manager you will be the expert across all our key target audiences including banks, FinTechs, and merchants and will transfer that knowledge back into the business.
In addition you will own the overall user experience that integrates the different products across the channels. This will provide brand consistency, usability excellence, and best practise from the product proposition definition.
- Identify/evaluate appropriate options to resolve propositional gaps that become apparent
- Market intelligence & VoC – be the expert on FinTechs, banks and merchants, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them – and translate this intelligence into propositions that may involve re-packaging existing capabilities as well as the development of new products
- Evaluation and interpretation of customer feedback and customer satisfaction reports
- Conduct market analysis through the appropriate third party agencies to obtain and evaluate data on: markets- volume, value, trend, segmentation, competitors, channel, SWOT – profiles and behaviour – advertising effectiveness, media efficiency, brand awareness
- Incorporate viable pricing model into the defined Value Proposition
- Maintain close and regular client contact (through advisory boards, evets attendance) to understand customer pain points, customer buying process, develop buyer personas and validate existing propositions
- Work closely with product teams to ensure a deep understanding of the products, propositions and differentiators
- Work with product management to ensure product propositions are packaged into effective training materials and sales demos
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch communications of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan via MarComs
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programmes that drive demand for your products
- Work with MarComs to ensure all propositions are reflected through all our channels i.e. direct marketing, web etc.
- Market research
- Competitive intelligence
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in developing effective value propositions for B2B services, ideally financial services
- Proven track record working closely with product teams to bring products to market
- Significant experience around the development and roll-out of sales training materials
- Taking qualitative and quantitative data from various sources and combining to create actionable insight
- Experience of working and understanding customer behaviour and trends.
- Extensive experience in management of complex segmented customer proposition initiatives
- Commercial acumen and customer centric approach
- Previous experience of taking complete ownership of newly developed products and building roadmaps
- Evidence with working with digital propositions
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Strong communicator
- Good influencing skills
- Analytical and innovative
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.