Procurement Manager (Luxembourg)
The global payment market is changing at enormous speed. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. We have the ownership structure and the determination to succeed. We are now looking to raise the bar for our procurement function, and to help us do this, we are looking for a strong and seasoned Procurement Manager with deep knowledge in the field of outsourcing oversight, to be part of our team.
We deliver the pipes and the product components for tomorrow’s payment solutions. Our customers are fintech companies and more traditional financial institutions, looking to deliver simple and innovative payment experiences to their customers.
As Procurement Manager you will report to the Head of Finance.
You will build a central procurement function to support the organisation, including oversight of all critically outsourced activities, in accordance with regulatory requirements of a bank, such as periodic assessments of critically outsourced activities and preparation of documentation to authorities.
Included in your responsibility is the overall vendor selection process, contract negotiations including contract writing in collaboration with Legal, and you will be the primary point of contact between suppliers and Banking Circle.
You will be the owner of the procurement and outsourcing framework and policies and create controls to ensure the organisation adheres to the framework and policies.
The position is based in Luxembourg, and you should expect some travelling.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within procurement management, culminating in substantial hands on experience – preferably from a regulated institution.
- In depth knowledge of requirements gathering, scoping and stakeholder involvement
- Prior hands on experience with building outsourcing oversight
- Comfortable and calm in negotiations and when making decisions
- Substantial experience with drawing up RFP, RFQ and contracts
- LEAN or Agile project management skills is considered a strong asset
- You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment – you can handle ambiguity & work with competing priorities.
- You have extensive project and time management capabilities, and can easily take large & complex procurement projects and break them down into manageable pieces.
- You have strong business acumen and sharp communication skills, and are a skilled negotiator.
- You have a proven track record of stakeholder management skills, and are able to ensure great professional collaboration – both internally and externally.
- We are a small organisation, so it is important that you are willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of – from pension, dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues.
If you feel you meet these criteria, we are looking to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible.