We have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamic and Talented PR & Communications Manager who has a strong understanding of the FinTech ecosystem and aims to be part of a creative and inspiring structure.
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. We also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development go hand in hand.
To support this and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire a highly skilled PR & Communications Manager, who can support our Marketing team. You will be reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer.
As PR & Communications Manager, your challenge will be to oversee the organization’s communications initiatives, coordinate with our PR agencies globally, as well as be responsible for internal communications and employer branding.
- Responsible for leading all public relations activities.
- Developing and executing a marketing communications plan including strategy, messages, tone of voice, goals, budget and tactics.
- Management of external PR Agencies across three continents for a co-ordinated Marketing Communications plan.
- Support the external PR agencies on all media enquiries and interview requests.
- Work with the external PR agencies to leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business, technology and FinTech media.
- Develop and manage relationships with trade and tier 1 media outlets.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results.
- Manage the company’s internal communications channels.
- Establish a global employer brand identity that showcases the organization’s unique character, values, and culture.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our propositions and of our target audiences in order to devise relevant and engaging campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Proven working experience of min 5 years in public relations is required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at international level.
- Strong track record of maximizing relationships with Pan-European business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson when and if needed; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience of a similar role in the Banking / FinTech industry is meritorious.
Exceptional team player with a positive and open mindset, you enjoy interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders. You have strong organizational and project management skills, that enable you to be both flexible, and to work up against tight deadlines. Possession of strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to identify ways to improve efficiency are likewise highly valued qualifications for this role.
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset.
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s offices in Amsterdam.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we are looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it is like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Kheira Nougal from the People Team on +352 691 370 580. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.