People Operations Manager
Are you interested in getting to know the complexities, inner workings, and larger picture of the people team? Are you operationally driven, and always looking for ways to optimize slow HR administrative processes with fast and sleek technology?
We are seeking an ambitious, collaborative and technically minded People Operations Manager who can help support the projects that fuel the operations of our people team. Examples of these include helping to implement a new HRIS & ATS system (from migration out of our old one to helping all employees become best friends with our new one), closely project managing our team project’s compliance level in accordance with banking regulations, and more.
This role will work closely with the Head of Projects. In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, this role will also be given the chance to keep a close eye on facilitating and nurturing our company culture. This role is based out of our Copenhagen office.
We anticipate a split of the following: 50% project management work, 20% recurring work with our systems and 30% work on culture
- End-to-end project management skills for our people operations projects. This includes planning initial steps, managing the timeline, and delivering on the results.
- Maintain and support all integrations including break/fix, enhancements, testing, and updates to requirements.
- Build and maintain the configuration and interaction between different data sources/systems and establishing new integrations (e.g. HRIS & employee surveys, HRIS & AD)
- Design, build and test new reports and dashboards
- Support with configuration of new HRIS functionality
- Use a data-driven approach to increase the transparency of cultural pain points and find opportunities to present, inform and educate on high-visibility topics ranging from salary review cycles to the gender pay gap
- Supporting & advising in drafting various HR policies and procedures
- Technical & methodological mindset
- Data driven
- Curiosity & passion in implementing new tools and resources
- Empathetic & service minded – you want to deliver the best and most personalized service possible
- Team player – constantly helping yourself and others be successful
- Feedback driven: able to give and receive open, direct and honest feedback
- 1-2 years minimum working with technical projects (fx: software implementation, system maintenance, etc).
- Proven track record in project management – are able to handle a lot of complexity and moving parts
- A solid understanding of what an HRIs and ATS system are (hint: you didn’t need to google those acronyms).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to connect at all levels of an organization
- Experience working in an international HR environment within a regulated industry – finance of course is preferred.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with setting up a payroll provider & scheme
- Experience working with the CSSF (Luxembourg regulator)
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues