Do you want to work with payments in a successful fast growing fintech company?
The position is held in the Payment Operations Department. Payment Operations is overall responsible for monitoring and assisting the smooth processing of payments and payment related products and services. This involves close communication with internal as well as external parties such as our correspondent banks. Furthermore, Payment Operations acts as direct support for financial institutions and as 2nd level support for corporate clients. Finally, Payment Operation is responsible for the reconciliation of our nostro accounts.
You will be joining a strong team of currently 6 colleagues which is expected to grow over the coming years. Operating hours are 7.30-20.30 divided into 2 shifts.
- take part in the day-to-day handling and monitoring of the payment flow. This includes communicating with our correspondent banks
- handle payment related investigations from financial institutions and other clients
- take part in the reconciliation of our nostro accounts held with correspondent banks
- take part in the ongoing improvement of processes and systems
- perform various ad hoc tasks
You will refer to Head of Payment Operations: Jesper Poulsen
- Preferably, you have an AP Graduate in Financial Management or similar – not a requirement
- Ideally, you have prior experience with payments, infrastructure and systems, and/or with client service
- You probably have experience with banking og payment business
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a structured and detail oriented working approach
- You take ownership and responsibility in all you do
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy communicating with internal and external parties
- You are fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing
- You are motivated by handling ‘day-to-day’ and ad hoc tasks
- You hold a valid work permit for Luxembourg
- An exciting position in fast-growing, international company
- An informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to put your mark on the further development of the team
- Challenges and responsibility according to your abilities and ambitions
If you feel you meet these criteria, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible using the apply-button.
Please do not send applications via email.
For any further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Michael Thøisen at firstname.lastname@example.org.