Do you want to work with the integration of new clients onto our award-winning international payment platform? Do you want to set your footprint on our newly formed team and be part of defining the process and ways of working?
You will be a part of a dynamic team, which will grow continuously as our portfolio of Bank targeted products and services is build and expanded. Focus area is to ensure the smooth integration process of our services and products offered to financial institutions such as Banks.
We take pride in a friendly international environment with colleagues from different backgrounds where English is the official language.
When a new client has joined the banking circle you will take responsibility for the client experience from the very beginning of the integration phase, through testing and establishment. We offer direct client relationship with client’s technical experts that can be both rewarding and challenging. You will carry the task of correctly understanding our clients’ needs and provide expert advices on how our solutions can meet those needs. You will also act as integration manager consulting our clients and supporting them during the test phase.
The main features of this job are:
- Build strong client relationship via direct contact
- Coordination of Banking Circle internal teams to deliver the configuration of the solutions
- Tracking progress of the integration plan in order to ensure that milestones are completed in an efficient manner
- Documenting client data in CRM system
- Keep close relationship with the product development team during new products development and product improvements
During “go live” phase, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition and connecting the client to our customer support, while still providing consultancy for new features and products.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in the Banking or Fintech Industry
- Knowledge of correspondent banking and banking products
- Strong communication skills – and especially enjoy communication with clients
- Willing to collaborate and take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Structured and organized working approach
- Able to multi-task and shift gear
- Dynamic and a fast learner
- Excellent English skills
- Ambitious problem-solver
- You like a fast-changing environment with challenging work tasks
- You hold a valid work permit for Luxembourg
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration is supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible using the apply-button.
Please do not send applications via email.
For any further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk at email@example.com.