Office Manager – London
Do you want to deliver world class administrative support to Banking Circle’s employees and guests, reflecting a world class service within a professional high paced environment?
As the first point of contact for our business, the Office Manager’s main responsibility will be to offer service excellence to both visitors and employees alike.
You will support company operations by implementing, reviewing and maintaining office systems, providing general administration support and keeping an effective line of communication open with all staff. Additionally, you will monitor and escalate facility-related issues.
- Manage the reception, telephony, room reservations, catering and cleaning for the London office
- Ensure reception is covered between during business hours, ensuring efficient notification of visitors to members of staff
- Maintain appearance of common areas including reception, meeting rooms and kitchen is maintained to a high standard and is always presentable
- Point person for maintenance, mail, shipping, supplies, equipment, and errands
- Provide general support to visitors and ensure visitors in and out system is always maintained
- Control the use of all office supplies, stationery, food and beverages
- Provide direct administrative support as needed – scheduling meetings and events, booking travel, mailing and shipping packages
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and “employee wellbeing” projects
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and new employee onboarding
- Ensure adequacy of physical security controls based on legal obligations.
- Manage senior leadership schedules, calendars and appointments team in London as requested
- Facilitate a winning culture by delivering exceptional staff events
- Partner with HR to develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office in accordance with Health and Safety rules
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by management to meet needs of the business
You will be organised, driven and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related duties.
You will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively across functions. You will be organised, flexible, cooperative and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse and fast-growing business.
Essential skills and attributes requirements:
- Proven office management or administrative experience
- Knowledge of office and administration management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office/knowledge of office software packages
- Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please send your application via the apply button.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact the Senior HR Generalist Eve Ojijo on firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying this position, you agree that Banking Circle use your personal data to process, select and evaluate – all in accordance with the GDPR.