As an Office Assistant, it is your mission to ensure that both the Banking Circle’s employees and our guests are met with a smooth functioning office environment matching the needs of a professional high paced organisation.
A job with a lot of possibilities, responsibility and development for the right service-minded and administrative profile.
The Office Assistant will be responsible for the reception desk and the day-to-day management of the office with daily tasks of:
- Providing on-site meeting support and coordinate event arrangements
- Maintaining and optimising our office environment in cooperation with the office manager
- Being a host(ess) – greeting visitors
- Facilities and vendor management
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to creatively and independently solve problems and most of all provide the best service for the office in Luxembourg City.
- You are highly organized, and you have an eye for details
- You have strong planning and coordination skills
- You are fluent (written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills) in English. Any other language (in particular French and German) being a considerable advantage
- You have a service minded attitude
- You have strong computer skills – Outlook in particular
- You demonstrate accuracy in every assigned task
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you think you match this position, please do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible.
For any further information please contact Executive Assistant and Office Manager, Rikke Tolstrup, email@example.com