The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for developing the strategic marketing operations direction for the company. He/she will manage the processes, IT resources and programmes that create demand and brand preferences in the marketplace.
As part of the marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in leading the growth of our business by orchestrating marketing campaigns, analysing performance, and implementing processes that enable our marketing team to succeed.
This position is responsible for designing, leading and implementing the strategy for and optimisation of our marketing automation platform for audience development, all inbound marketing channels as well as CRM marketing processes related to the recording, follow-up, management and reporting of enquiries and leads.
The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, analytical and organised with strong attention to detail. They are familiar with the latest digital marketing best practices. Experience with marketing automation platforms is required.
City of London, EC4R
A key point of contact for all analytical enquiries, you will maintain the integrity of data from multiple sources.
You will also help achieve monthly targets by analysing data volumes, identifying trends, reviewing performance and helping improve response rates.
We are seeking an individual with experience in:
- Selecting and managing the IT resources necessary to host the applications required for campaign management
- Developing and executing on a forward-thinking vision for marketing operations, measurement, and technology implementation
- Building and executing marketing campaigns including campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, and lead scoring
- Marketing Automation, CRM, digital lead generation tools and applications
- Lead scoring and lead nurturing
- Analysing current marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement
- Creating and implementing new initiatives based on business needs
- Tracking inbound leads across all channels, assigning them to sales and tracking them through the sales process
- Campaign tracking and ROI measuring for campaign analysis
- Defining and reporting on scorecard level and execute summary level KPI’s across the business funnel including lead conversion
- Identifying marketing funnel improvement areas, and developing process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Updating the results repository and producing weekly reports
- Using statistical techniques to validate results and aid campaign design
- Monitoring the integrity of data
- Interpretation of results for marketing teams
- Liaison with internal and external clients/suppliers
- Analysing and reporting on business data
- Participate in the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems
- Identifying trends for both internal and reported data
- Automating manual processes
- Appreciation of the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks
- Taking inbound leads across all channels, assigning them to sales and tracking them through the sales process/funnel
- Designing campaigns for each of the stages of the sales process
- Mapping leads to sales
- Support our marketing outbound efforts by owning list development, maintenance, and scoring
- Lead implementation of new marketing tools
- A graduate with a proven interest in marketing
- Highly numerate with a statistics background
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic team player
- Very organised, with an eye for detail
- Creative – generates new ideas and thinks of original solutions to solving problems or improving processes
- Methodical in approach
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing operations experience
- Experience of marketing automation platforms Hubspot, Marketo (or similar), and MS Dynamix
- Demonstrated experience with using BI tools (Looker or similar) for analytics and marketing automation purposes
- Aptitude for thoughtful and well-organized process-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of SQL
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Miranda McLean (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating the vacancy you are applying for. For more information, please contact us.