Marketing Manager – London
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support our customer acquisition and retention efforts. This exciting role will suit a marketing professional keen to make their mark in a growing and dynamic global environment.
Reporting into Banking Circle’s Senior Marketing Manager, you will work alongside dynamic, innovative-thinking marketers who are all great team players and passionate about taking our brand to the next level.
You’ll have wide-ranging responsibility supporting marketing strategy and execution for an exciting business that is in hyper-growth. You could be devising marketing campaigns, carrying out competitor analysis or planning events.
This is a role for someone who can multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The environment is supportive and collaborative.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client base and services in order to tailor campaigns to the right audiences.
- Liaise between the team and other relevant parties such as: sales, product and finance.
- Plan, manage, execute offline and online marketing campaigns as well as industry events, and report on performance and learnings
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Commission and manage projects, ensuring high quality, value-for-money results, in line with deadlines and brand guidelines
- Ensure the smooth-running of the production process, with particular responsibility for the accurate setting of copy, design and artwork
- Help to ensure deadlines are met and budgets managed efficiently
- Monitor competitor activity – and report on it
- Prepare and issue all paperwork required to monitor the progress of work – such as status reports
- Keep up to date with industry developments as well as marketing best practices
- A Marketing graduate with 6+ years solid marketing background and extensive experience across the full marketing mix
- Results-driven, ROI-focused as well as remaining customer-centric in their approach
- Sound organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong copywriting and analytical skills
- Proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing channels
- Confident with web analytics
- The ability to generate new ideas and original solutions
- Methodical in approach
- Real ambition with a desire to be the best
- Fluent in English (both written and orally)
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of – from pension, healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.