Mandarin Speaking Client Services Officer
We are looking for a dedicated, collaborative and enthusiastic professional with extensive client service experiences to join our dynamic team, to support our clients in China and Hong Kong.
You need to be independent, high achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced ground-breaking Fintech environment with excellent learning and progression.
You will deliver best in class client service to new and existing clients of Banking Circle and work to strict deadlines in line with Service Level Agreements to deliver a great client experience. You will act as a key interface with clients for all business as usual activity in line with clients Banking Circle solutions.
As first point of contact for clients, you’ll coordinate client queries internally with relevant specialist areas to provide the right outcome for the client. You will need to provide a proactive approach to pre and after sales support to Clients.
Reporting into Head of Client Services, you will work alongside dynamic, passionate and driven colleagues to provide top services to our clients, taking our brand to the next level.
- Manage client queries to strict deadlines
- Assist in client communication
- Analyse and resolve issues promptly
- Develop process improvements to enhance service
- Work in compliance to Banking Circle policies and procedures
- Maintain a client focused work ethic in line with Banking Circle values
- Build a positive and productive relationship with Clients
- Escalation to management on complex client issues and solutions
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by management to meet needs of the business
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin
- Minimum of previous experience of 2 years within Finance Service / FinTech sector
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excited by a fast-paced environment with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
- Ability to multitask to meet business needs and priorities, and remain focused on delivering an excellent service
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for the Fintech industry and its best practice
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of - from pension, dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.