We’re looking to hire an energetic KYC Onboarding Analyst to join our onboarding team covering prospect clients in the UK team.
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
The KYC team performs a first line activity with its principal areas of responsibility being the overall client due diligence (CDD) and supporting the client relationship colleagues in implementing company CDD policies.
You will take part in driving CDD efforts, both for onboarding and ongoing maintenance.
- Undertake client onboarding and prepare client files for senior management approval
- Assess complex ownership structures and appropriately identify and verify key related parties
- Demonstrate strong investigatory and analytical skills in assessing risks of prospective clients
- Undertake Simplified, Standard and Enhanced Due Diligence processes based on risk level of client base
- Demonstrate ownership of the Onboarding process from initial Sales engagement to completion of KYC
- Manage and maintain the Client files and CRM data for client base in line with records management requirements
- Demonstrate a strong focus on client experience, demonstrating high standards and professionalism
- Support the Sales and Relationship teams in KYC Onboarding matters
- Continuously monitor regulatory development and keep internal activities up to date with best industry practices
- Take part in system and tool testing from an end-user perspective
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have a demonstrated capability from an applicable role where you have:
- Ability to review and understand complex KYC structures
- Present interest in and knowledge of AML legislation in EU and relevant jurisdictions
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high standards
- Fluent in English (both written and orally)
- True team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s offices in London.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Stetchi from the People department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.