We are looking for proactive, energetic and driven AML professionals with good knowledge and understanding of the Funds vertical to join our KYC Onboarding team, specifically for Investment Funds.
Banking Circle is a truly international and vibrant company with more than 450 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide. We are a differentiator in the market that provides the stability of a Bank and the flexibility of a FinTech, in order to deliver a payments solution to our clients as we continue transforming the Banking and Payments industry for the new economy.
About the role
We are looking to hire a highly skilled KYC Onboarding Analyst, who is able to reinforce our KYC Onboarding team specifically within the Funds sector.
The KYC Onboarding Analyst is key to identifying and assessing the level of risk associated with the Fund structure and applying an appropriate level of due diligence in line with the Bank’s CDD procedures. You will actively manage and successfully deliver the KYC onboarding process for Investment Funds, as well as completing refresh activity on existing clients.
You will be reporting to the KYC Onboarding Lead and be a part of our growing Business AML function.
What you will be doing
- Ownership of the KYC onboarding process from the initial introduction from sales through to integration handover
- Conduct due diligence on Investment Fund structures to a high standard evidencing a clear risk-based approach to KYC
- Provide clear, proactive communication to all key stakeholders, internal and client, throughout the onboarding process
- Undertake screening of clients against adverse media, PEP and Sanctions Lists
- Perform detailed analysis of cases and develop strong internal stakeholder relationships for additional guidance and support
- Carry out risk assessments of clients and apply the correct level of due diligence
- Manage and maintain client records for both new and existing clients
- Support sales colleagues in understanding the importance of KYC-related matters
- Support with the collation and maintenance of team MI, procedures and processes
- Continuously monitor, and stay up to date with regulatory developments and changes to ensure a strong understanding of the industry
What we are looking for
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have a demonstrated capability from an applicable role where you have gained experience within AML, Investment Fund due diligence and experience liaising with Clients directly. A relevant degree or qualification within the field is desirable.
You have experience with regulatory requirements for Funds and a good understanding of FATCA/CRS Tax legislation. Furthermore, you have a broad understanding of AML risk factors associated with Investment Funds and associated structures.
As a person, you are proactive, responsible, and quality oriented and can work on numerous cases at any given time. You are also energetic and eager to learn and try new things. You have strong analytical skills and can quickly interpret complex KYC structures. You communicate at a high professional level and possess excellent stakeholder management skills. Furthermore, you are a dependable and knowledge-sharing team player.
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Other language skills like French or German are an advantage.
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s office in London.
What we offer you
We offer a hybrid work model for our employees to allow for flexibility and productivity. However, we do expect you to spend most of your time in the office to build community and efficiency in the team. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and a generous benefit package, opportunities for continuous learning, development, and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Simon Scott Hansen from our People Team on +45 31493650 (No agencies please).