IT Support Engineer – London
If you find it appealing to work in a successful and growing international Fintech-company, where you will play a significant role in ensuring the smooth running of the daily IT operations, we have the right challenge for you.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Luxembourg and London. You will be employed in London.
You will be a part of an international team that has a deep understanding of the financial industry and IT system knowledge, and you will continuously help and challenge each other.
As an IT supporter your daily role will encompass:
- Maintaining server hosts and network devices in a server room and in the cloud
- Setting up virtual desktops with peripheral devices and office software for end users
- Providing first and second level of IT support, troubleshooting issues, solving problems, and reporting results
- Providing training and documentation to end users
- Handling according to internal procedures and standards, following ITIL.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education in relevant subjects and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate IT supporter.
You should have extensive practical experience in IT operations, specifically:
- Windows Servers and Virtual Machine
- Network LAN and WAN (Router, Switches, Firewalls, DNS
- Infrastructure private and public Cloud and SaaS
- MS Exchange Server and SharePoint
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Intune Autopilot
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company which has already moved to the cloud
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
Please apply using Apply button – please do not apply via e-mail.
For any further information please contact external Recruitment Consultant: Lise Marie Birk, email@example.com