Do you want to be a part of a successful and fast-growing international company, where you will play a significant role in ensuring a high level of IT Security?
You will be part of a highly-skilled, multi-disciplined, close-knit team providing high quality and timely services to the Business and project alike. Split between Luxembourg and Copenhagen the team delivers harmonised services through close communication and co-operation.
You will report to the Head of IT Operations.
The role is based either in Luxembourg or Copenhagen.
- Evangelize security through the provision of advice, guidance and practical help towards current technical setups and new initiatives ensuring security is designed into any solution/project
- Participating, as assigned, in new projects to develop and deliver secure solutions
- Design of hardening policies and utilizing automated tools review environments for compliance with those policies
- Management use and implementation of security features and products to detect anomalous behaviour and intrusions e.g. using WAF/ FW, intrusion detection/prevention systems, EDR,
- Management, use, creation and maintenance of security procedures
- Enabling continuous delivery through the integration of security capabilities and automated security testing into the DevOps toolchain
- Protecting the organisation from vulnerabilities though the management, implementation and operation of tools and procedures to assist in the detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- On request, manage and support penetration testing activities
- Enabling effective access control management, by facilitating regular access control reviews and regularly reviewing use of privileged access according to procedures
- Developing strategies to respond to and recover from security breaches
- Lead and perform incident response to minimize the impact, conduct a root cause technical and forensic investigation to determine how the breach happened and the extent of the damage caused
You should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education in a relevant subject and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
You have knowledge in:
- Expertise with cloud and platform security management, preferably Azure Cloud
- Expertise in anti-virus software, endpoint security, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of technical assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Planning, researching and developing existing/future security solutions to ensure continued relevance to the current and future threat levels
- System administration and scripting skills, supporting multiple platforms and applications
- The ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situations whilst maintaining a keen view on details.
- Excellent communication skills in communicating network security principles, issues and incidents to peers and management
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company which has already moved to the cloud
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible using this link:
For any further information please contact the Senior HR Consultant/Head of Recruitment Lars Ole Kruse email@example.com.