Information Security Officer (Luxembourg)
Are you an ambitious individual who would like to contribute to building a first-class risk function in a fast-paced and dynamic fintech? Do you have razor sharp attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a proven track record in building Information Security Management frameworks? Are you interested in disrupting the payments industry, and contributing to a company’s ambitious growth agenda?
If this sounds like you, then you may be our next Information Security Officer.
In this role, you would play a critical part in defining and maintaining our information security frameworks, while consistently ensuring that it is kept up to date with compliance standards. You will also take ownership of many important projects – from acting as a point of contact for information security matters, to creating and spreading the internal information security culture throughout our organization. You will work closely with the 1st line of defense and provide reports to both authorized management and the board of directors.
This role will be based in our offices in Luxembourg.
- Taking ownership for Banking Circle’s Information Security Framework (such as overall policy, accompanying security standards and overarching Information Security Strategy)
- Continuous maintenance and development of the framework to ensure its proper implementation as well as operational effectiveness
- Being responsible for Business Continuity Management
- Assisting and challenging the 1st line of defense in documenting their risks, through facilitating risk & control assessments. Overseeing Change Management activities
- Continually monitoring regulatory developments and requirements to ensure that Banking Circle will take the needed initiatives to be compliant
- Overseeing that appropriate mitigating actions are initiated to rectify identified shortcomings and that risk acceptances are conducted if and when needed
- Conducting risk assurance activities and providing 2nd line of defense view and reporting of the identified risks to both Authorised Management and the Board of Directors
- Creating & facilitating security related training and awareness sessions throughout the organization
- 5-10 years’ relevant work experience with a holistic and solid understanding of banking landscape
- Proven track record and experience working with keeping information security systems compliant with the following guidelines: ISO27001 standards, EBA guidelines and CSSF Circular 12/552 (as amended)
- An academic master/ bachelor degree
- Fluency in our company language, English (both written and orally)
- Strong communication skills & a passion for risk management
- You naturally take ownership
- You have razor sharp attention to detail
- You are able to work independently and show courage by not being afraid to speak your mind
- You have strong collaboration skills and are able to work in a team with a constructive and solutions-oriented attitude
- You have the ability to quickly learn and develop
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of – from pension, dental & healthcare insurance
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you feel you meet these criteria, we are looking to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible.