ICT Internal Auditor – Luxembourg
Banking Circle needs an ICT Internal Auditor to join our fast-growing business. Working within a dynamic and challenging work environment, this position will provide you with a real exposure in Internal Audit and a great deal of flexibility. As an ICT Internal Auditor, you will be involved in the auditing an international and technology-driven bank, directly under the supervision of the Head of Internal Audit. The global payments market is changing at enormous speed, at Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. What are you waiting for to take up this new challenge?
- Plan, design and oversee the ICT auditing process
- Design and initiate auditing techniques and benchmarks
- Conduct risk-based internal audits on ICT domain as well as on all key activities of the Bank, from an ICT perspective
- Identify areas of risk, deficiencies in controls, make recommendations, draft reports and communicate all findings to relevant stakeholders, including Executive Management
- Cooperate with businesses units across the organisation and coordinate Internal Audit activities with the Bank’s Risk Management and Compliance functions
- Ensure, track and monitor appropriate follow-up actions
We are looking for a senior, hands-on ICT Internal Auditor, preferably with several years’ experience in Audit. Having a banking experience is considered as an advantage but not as a must-have.
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality-oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working. You are delivery focused and can suggest solutions as to how things can be done better, as we’re always looking to improve our processes and do things differently.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, finance, IT/ICT
- Extensive experience in external and/or internal ICT audit functions
- Professional certifications (CISA or CIA) preferred
- Experience with business processes (IT and operations) and implementing process improvements
- Experience in Oracle and Azure cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- The job is based in Luxembourg. The ICT teams are mainly based in Copenhagen and as we have offices in London and Munich, some travelling must be expected across other branches.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, in an informal and pleasant working environment and where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An occasion to put your mark on the further development of the audit team
- A commitment to help you grow personally and professionally
- Challenges and responsibility according to your abilities and ambitions
Please send your application before 14 April 2020 via the apply button – we will not accept applications sent via email. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of Internal Audit, Stephanie Van Tieghem: firstname.lastname@example.org