Are you passionate about product go-to-market and commercialisation and knowledgeable about payments products? Then perhaps you are the right person to take our Product Success team to the next level – and to new geographies. We offer you the chance to be a part of a fast-growing international company, with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about payments innovation.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we sell mission critical payments solutions to the largest and most innovative payment service providers in the world. Our payments, virtual banking and FX products enable them to revolutionise the payments world and we work closely with each, to support them in their goals. As our business grows and matures, we are now looking for a Head of Product Success, to further professionalise our go-to-market efforts, as well as our sales support and pre-sales solutioning. On the inbound side, we are looking to mature feedback loops from clients and sales to product development, so we can remain a client centric company as we continue to grow at rapid pace. The Product Success team consists of 4 employees in London but is set to expand to new geographies, as our sales team expands to Amsterdam, Singapore and other locations. You will be reporting to our Head of Products & Solutions and be part of a 6 person strong management team responsible for product strategy and business development agendas broadly across Banking Circle.
- Orchestrate go-to-market of new products and services.
- Define and develop product propositions in collaboration with marketing and product managers.
- Product sales support and pre-sales solutioning, including ownership of product collateral (client facing and internal).
- Commercial success of product launch, including tracking of product commercialization (with sales, marketing, and product development).
- Continuous improvement of customer experience of Banking Circle Product (advisory, integration and BAU).
- Internal product training and product information loops.
- RFP and RFI project management and delivery.
- Co-own tactical product development priorities with product managers.
- Orchestration and execution of post sales product support (ex: products contribution to Quarterly Business Reviews).
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have a demonstrated capability from a similar role, such as product marketing, product support or product management.
We are looking for an experienced manager with knowledge of the payments industry, and the following skills:
- Strong commercial orientation and experience with client interactions.
- Proven track record of owning and developing go-to-market and product support at a medium sized or large company.
- A client focused mind set with a demonstrated ability to take in client feedback and react on it, to improve client experience as well business profitability.
- Rigour, attention to detail and structure as well as a finisher completer mindset.
As a person, you are a strong communicator who loves interacting with other teams and departments to achieve common goals. You place importance in the continuous improvements of all your responsibilities as well as in adding new initiatives as the business matures and grows.
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset. The position is based at Banking Circle’s office in Amsterdam or London with flexibility to work from home time to time and where willingness to travel is a pre-requisite.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Kheira Nougal, Global Recruitment Partner from our People Team on +352 691 370 580. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email