Are you a payment specialist which is searching for a unique role with a documented ability to engage FinTech clients in the DACH region?
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
In this role, you’ll be expected to lead the commercial efforts toward the Payments segment in the DACH region.
- Review the go-to-market plan and product proposition
- Drive strategic and operational pipeline management
- Map, identify and engage with potential customers
- Service and foster existing banking customers
- Coordinate commercial efforts with other regions
- Plan events and campaigns with Marketing
- Represent Banking Circle at main events as the main spokesperson in the DACH region
- Coordinate with the Products & Solutions team on priorities and development efforts
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have a demonstrated capability from an applicable role where you have:
- Experience in the payment ecosystem
- Strong toolbox within payments products and sales
- Experience in growing a business
- A hungry hunter mindset with an interest in shaping a new business
- A good and appreciated colleague able to combine a banking and FinTech/scale-up culture
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset. The position will be based at Banking Circle’s Office in Germany.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Stetchi from People Team on email@example.com. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.