Are Marketing initiatives and Global execution part of your career plan? Then let’s talk about a great opportunity!
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
To support this and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire an Inspiring and Talented Head of Marketing Operations, who can lead/set up our Marketing Operation team. You will be reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- Leading the overall marketing operations strategy planning. You oversee identifying, selecting, engaging, and managing commercial relationships, working closely with these to review and approve marketing tools
- Optimising operational processes within Marketing team
- Identifying new martech needs, to help meet Marketing department’s strategic objectives
- Selecting, engaging, and managing martech vendor relationships
- Project-managing integration of any new martech
- Owning the setup and monitoring of email/CRM campaigns in Dynamics Marketing 365 (both automated journeys and ad hoc campaigns)
- Setting up target segments in Dynamics Marketing 365
- Coordinating the implementation of Dynamics Marketing 365 enhancements, in collaboration with the Products team
- Setting up website conversion rate optimisation (CRO) tests via vendor UI
- Tracking and reporting on martech campaigns and output
Skills & Qualifications
- Decisive character, you are a strategic Marketer, who engage with sales and setup the actual campaigns within internal tool
- Proven and successful experience in managing a team to the successful implementation of a marketing program/campaign to help achieve marketing objectives
- Demonstrate awareness of the best-in-class martech out there, and hands-on experience using email automation platforms
- Portray interest and good knowledge in data analyses and insights that result from such analyses. You can improve a business’s marketing operations performance through seeking out opportunities and applying cutting-edge technical skills and directing the marketing department in the smooth shifting of gears between approaches and methods
- Solve program and campaign issues by proactively seeking and analyzing relevant data
- Set up collaborative settings and preparation of analysis reports for senior marketing Leaders and stakeholders for decision-making purposes
- Confident self-starter and entrepreneur mindset you can work both independently and with a team, be self-motivated and inspire the same in your team, you are highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to change direction when needed
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines, you have excellent problem-solving skills, and strong business and budgeting acumen
- Ability to effectively interact with and relate to people at all levels of the business
- Collaborative at all levels
To be the right candidates for this position we expect you to have a minimum of 7 years experience working in an in-house similar position in the financial sector.
As a person, you are a strong communicator. You have excellent management skills and aim to grow and invest in your team members as Inspiring and Mentoring is your thing.
As Banking Circle is an international company it is a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset.
The position is based at Banking Circle’s office in Amsterdam.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Kheira Nougal, Global Recruitment Partner from our People Team on +352 691 370 580. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.